GA4 Recipes: Make Custom Reports in Google Analytics 4
GA4 Recipes is a 'cook book' that will help new or occasional users of Google Analytics 4 (GA4) build simple, custom reports that display only the information you need as very small and/or local business.
If you are a new or an occasional user of Google Analytics, the standard reports page is just too distracting and discouraging. In addition, if you are a small business-owner who only wants your website to help local customers call and come in, it will always be too complicated.
Instead of learning GA4 in depth, or spending hours looking for what you need, just follow the recipes to set up simple, at-a-glance reports that can help you make decisions about your small business.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: What Google Products You'll Need
- Installing GA4 on Your Website (gtag)
- Removing Yourself from the Data
- Recipe #1: 'Reports Snapshot' for Totally New Businesses
- How to Get Customers to Your Website
- Recipe #2: What are Visitors Doing on Your Website?
- Recipe #3: Which of Your Marketing Campaigns Work the Best?
You'll get a PDF ebook and any future updates.